Sunday, September 28, 2014

Families are the most important union

This week I learned about the importance of the family and how the family can influence in having a better society. In these days, we can see that people are getting married in their late 20's because their priorities have changed. I remember when my grandmother used to tell me that people got married at early age and had a lot children. She couldn't have a lot of children because my grandfather did not make a lot of money even my grandmother was helping him out. She told me that she wish she could have four children instead of two. Children are a blessing in a couple life. It is not easy to raise children, but it is so worthy. Soon, I am going to get married and I cant wait to have children. I know they are a blessing. Right now, I have a calling in the Church of Jesus Christ of latter days Saints. I have called to serve in the nursery. It is a blessing to spend time every week with children between eighteen months and three years. I am learning a lot from them and also they love spending time with each other. Families are a blessing in our society because according to the way we teach the children we are going to have a great society.

No comments:

Post a Comment