Saturday, October 11, 2014

Culture and class influences

This week was great because we had the opportunity to discuss how the many different cultures influence the way people live. However, having different cultures help us to learn from others and grow as a person. I am from Spain and I have been 10 years in this country. I can see the differences between my country and this country. The most important for me is to be able to appreciate those differences. I believe that we are children of God and no matter where we come from we can learn from each other and all together become better people and society. Another point that we touched the different class that people belong. For me, class is not important factor that determine how you are. You can have a lot of money and live humbly helping other with the resources that we have. The most important no matter what class you belong you should help others around you. I don't have a lot of money, but if I see someone needs my help, I will help this person in a blink of the eyes. We never know when we are going to need that help too. Being grateful open many doors that makes us happy and satisfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment