Saturday, November 22, 2014

challenge of communication

Communication is very important as human beings because if we communicate, we will avoid so many problems and misunderstanding. I remember when I was growing up that my parents had problems with communication and understanding each other. I was the one that I tried to be an example to both of them. However, it was not effective because my mother believed that she was not the problem. It was so frustrated for my brother and I to see my parents fighting most of the time. I have never had this problem because I believe that communication is very important in order to have harmony and happiness not only at home, but any type of environment we are in. Sometimes, it is not easy to communicate our feelings because we don't want to hurt others feelings. It has been a challenge for me to communicate what I feel to certain people in my life. I know these people don't want to see their reality. However, I like when my friends or love ones advise me because this makes me a better person. My conclusion is that we need to communicate more frequently and avoid texting constantly. There are times when people got hurt their feeling because their misunderstood a text. Heavenly Father wants us to be able to communicate to avoid hard feeling and disappointments. Therefore, communication is the key to have not only successful marriage, but good relationship with others around us that we love too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment