Sunday, November 16, 2014

Family crisis

This week has been identified with this subject because as I was growing up my family had a lot of crises. I believe that we need to have crisis in order to progress and be closer to our Heavenly Father. Also, if we don't have crisis, we will die because our bodies need to experience stress in order to make changes in our lives. There are so many  types of family crisis that affect individual in different ways. As I said, my family had so many crisis in their lives that I was hard for me to help them every time. It is important to recognize when one of the members of the family creates that tension at home it is better to approach this member and try to help the best we can. In my case, I did not success with my mom because she never realized that she was the problem at home. I tried so hard to help her, but all my efforts were in vain to the point that my father started drinking alcohol. It was hard for my father to cope with everything at home. It was very sad for me to find out that my father started drinking because he couldn't  handle my mother. I believe if my mother would have changed, we would have avoid so many crisis at home. However, all these crisis made me grow quick and know keep trying not matter how difficult circumstances are.

No comments:

Post a Comment